This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macy's and My bank

Noticed a 144 (and some change) charge on my account for Macy's. I have never ordered, nor will I, from Macy's. However, I have to say I am impressed with how quickly they handled it. Called them, had to be transferred once..but it took maybe 3 minutes. Learned they had already cancelled the order (YAY!!) because they were not able to verify the information needed for the order to go through. So although I will be short 144(and some change) for a few days..it will be back into my account in short order.

Called my bank, expecting a hassle. Took about as much time as it did Macy's. Card was cancelled, an alert put on my account for any more suspicious activity, and I received ZERO hassle about it. It was short, easy, and epic. I even offered to fill out surveys for both to tell corporate how awesome they were. We will see if I get the survey
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Congratulations.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

This is a good example of how effective it is to be patient and nice to people!

I'm glad they resolved that so quickly!

Comment

Interesting side note here. I got the refund before the pending transaction on my card even went through.

I noticed that the amount that was supposed to come out soon, the exact amount, had been added to my account..and the charge was still pending. Seriously. That is just epic.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
        X