This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon pulled through D:

So I placed an order for a lightbox, two sets of beads, and a preorder for a book about a week ago. Nothing here yet, so I logged on to see where the heck my stuff is.

Estimated delivery date was AUGUST SIXTH.

Saywhaaaaaaa?!

Pinged Amazon, who discovered that since I selected Super Saver Shipping (well, who WOULDNT), the order was going to only be shipped once the book was released. Because that makes total sense.

I was more than a bit miffed, considering that I don't want to have to wait four months on my stuff, and the rep was super nice, and bumped up my order to one day shipping for free! So my stuff will be here Monday, and I'm totally stoked!

WTG Amazon, they may screw me over on the seller stuff occasionally, but I'm more than happy with that little encounter!
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

little tip- there's an option when you are ordering to either group orders into as few shipments as possible or to send the goods as they become available. that would have prevented this

but yeah, from my experiences with Amazon Customer Service, I've found them extremely helpful. Shame they occasionally screw over sellers though.

Comment

Yeah, but in the past I've said as few as possible, had preorders, and they had no issues. For some reason though, was bugging out for this one particular order. =/
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Working...
      X