This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misha

This evening after wedding counseling and dinner and grabbing her ring from the jewelers, my fiance and i stopped by the store in the mall that is the smallest type of US currency, to look for a dress for the flower girl in our wedding. We found a dress that would be awesome if it were the right size (3t-4t) but we found it in a 5t. So we asked Misha, if she could see if the size we were looking for was available there or another store. While she was looking in the system to see, we made small talk about altering the dress if we couldn't find the right size. She offered to call around to check for us, we agreed and she called the other two stores in our area and had no luck, and since we had been taking up her time for 20 minutes and a line was starting to form, we decided to get the dress and alter it before the wedding.

All i have to say is WOW. super helpful and cheerful the whole time. I felt super sucky for the line coming up, though. At the point that she was done ringing it up Fiance had swiped the card and was signing. I will be filling out the survey thing and mentioning her wonderful and helpful work in any comment available for it.
    To ensure it does not happen again, we have changed our slogan to "F%#k you, I'm eating!" ----- Irving Patrick Freleigh

I'm like Misha; once I'm on the hunt for an item for a custy, I don't stop.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
    X