This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Hotel Desk Clerk Is Awesome.

My husband and I took a spontaneous trip to Disneyland this past weekend and stayed the night in our favorite hotel (the Ayres Hotel in Anaheim). I had booked the reservation online that day and added a bottle of moscato and some Lindt chocolates to the reservation as an anniversary surprise for my husband. When we arrived, there were two Hershey bars instead of the Lindt chocolates, and my glass had lipstick on it (and neither I nor my husband wear lipstick). When we checked out the next morning, the desk clerk asked how our stay was, and I said that almost everthing was wonderful. She asked why only almost everything was wonderful, and I told her about the chocolates and the wine glass. She immediately took the package off of my bill! I didn't ask her to, and I wasn't planning on it, either. After all, we had drunk the entire bottle of wine and enjoyed it. I just wanted the management to be aware that maybe the extra package system might need tweaking. I was very pleasantly surprised by the way she handled it. We love staying there, and with staff who go above and beyond to make sure we're taken care of, we'll be back again and again.
    "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

That's great service, and I hope that you write them as well and let them know that whomever takes care of the extra stuff like wine/chocolates needs to take a bit more care.
    The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
    X