This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna quit the bank!

Cookies for the reference. Anyway, I closed my bank acct today because that particular bank charges a service fee whether I use the acct or not. I expected to be given a song and dance and have them try to retain me, as that bank isn't doing well. What I got was polite, professional, prompt service from the teller. In fact, I seem to get this lady the rare times I go in, and she's always very nice and seems happy to be there. So my leaving has nothing to do with their customer service; it's very good.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

I hope you told them their customer service was excellent! I do that to a few employees at the places I shop at just to make their day and tell them to keep up the good work. Kudos to the bank teller!

Comment

I didn't. I was just so uncomfortable. I felt like I was dumping a boyfriend. I was relieved they were so nice.

Comment

Its never too late to write a nice letter to corp.

Comment

I'm not sure corporate would react well to a customer finding it easy to quit a bank...

Comment

Friends. Ross and Chandler can't quit the gym, so they go to quit the bank to avoid the auto withdrawl from the gym.
            What do you want for nothin'? R-r-r-r-r-r-rubber biscuit?": Blues Bros.

Comment

*hands over Thin Mints* "She's like a spandex-covered gym treat."

Comment

Working...
              X