This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Hardley Normal guy

So, I won't go into mega-details but I reluctantly dragged myself to the nearby Hardley Normal yesterday & had this totally freaking AWESOME guy help me out; turned out he's actually a manager, and MY $DIETY was he cool

He wasn't pushy, he wasn't snooty, and he actually tried to talk me OUT of upgrading! He put heaps of discounts in for me (OK, some of this could be just good salesmanship hahaha)

I was super impressed with how friendly, helpful & professional he was - not just with me, and with other customers, but with his own staff.

He was also really cautious - e.g. I wanted it delivered, and he was "oooh well, um it could cost a bit" *me bites nails* "could be - $30?" ME: is that all?!
    etc. Guess he's used to being screamed at as that happened a lot

Anyways, I went straight to their site & posted positive feedback & a compliment for him... And he called me today to say everything ordered had come in overnight & been installed (we'd expected to wait a week ) and he was offering to upgrade the monitor free of charge (he'd mentioned that yesterday but couldn't) - is that OK?
    HELL YES THAT'S OK! Then I figured he was only doing it because I'd complimented him; but turned out he didn't even know about it! He was super grateful for that too

(didn't mention that up til now every.single.time I go there the staff have been horrible & rude, in fact at least once I've stormed out. All the staff yesterday was pleasant & friendly so I think they've had a shakeup!)

I told him he ROCKS! Now to clone him
    Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
    What's the difference?
    We're allowed to tell you "no".
Working...
X