This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic customer service

(A bit long, sorry, but these guys have been so good it's worth it!)

I'm not sure if we're allowed to name names, but I've just had the most fantastic service from a company in Australia whose name is the opposite of dawn. This is a shop that sells candles and scent things and also clear liquid fuel for burners. A few months ago I purchased a new variety called Green Fuel and began to use it.

It absolutely reeked!

The previous version, called Eco Fuel, didn't smell at all, but this was like pure methylated spirits in a bottle and stank to high heaven. I used two bottles and started on the third, each time thinking it was a) my imagination or b) just that bottle. By the third, though, I realised it wasn't and wrote the company an email to let them know.

Well, their response has been nothing short of fantastic! Within 48 hours (over a weekend!) I received a response that was definitely not a standard form letter but instead addressed my concerns specifically, offered me two bottles of Eco Fuel in exchange, and asked only that I bring in the remaining Green Fuel so they could check it. At no time have I felt as if they didn't believe me or that they felt I was just being a SC.

I went into the shop today to give back the remaining Green Fuel and get the two bottles as promised. The girl in the shop knew all about my concerns, had an email from Head Office, got me my replacement bottles, agreed that there was indeed something wrong with mine (I sniffed one or two other Green Fuel bottles in the shop and couldn't smell anything off so I think I did indeed have a bad batch) and overall could not have been nice or more helpful.

Basically, this chain of stores -
    "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

If it's not a company you work for, naming names is fine.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
    X