X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing stops this guy from shopping

I think I've posted this one before.

I was at entrance of the store hanging out with the security guards and assistant manager. It was one of the rare weekends when the store was completely dead. This guy rushes through the entrance asking where the restroom is, it's obvious he really needs the restroom, we point it out and hurries over to it doing the Green Apple Two-step all the way. After a few minutes of laughing at the guy the manager tells me to go check and see if he's making a mess. I'm dreading this, because unfortunately for me I doubled as a janitor because our management was too cheap to hire real janitors. I peek into the restroom expecting the worst, what I see through the small space under the stall was the dude's pants spread out on the floor while he tries to scrub them with a handful of toilet paper.

Now this is where things get weird. When the dude finally leaves the restroom you would think that he would just zip through the exit and never come back again right? After all, he just crapped his pants in a public place. Of course not, he tied his jacket around his waist and went shopping, and not for new clothes either. Me, the assistant manager and security guard just stared in disbelief as this guy walked though the sales floor trying to hold his jacket down over the very obvious stain he just made on his pants. The manage told me then to get a mop and follow the dude around the store in case of "accidental drippage". Lucky for me, through sheer dumb luck he didn't any on the floor of the restroom or the sales floor.
    "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

I swear to god, some of these people have had a shame-ectomy somewhere along the line....

Comment

My sup here at the call center used to work out on the main floor, and he once had a guy come up and tell him he needed to go home cause he had an 'accident'.

Ryan thought he meant that maybe he'd peed on himself or something. Yeah, we get weirdos on the main call center floor. So Ryan ok'd the guy to go home and change and he turned around and walked away from Ryan's desk, and Ryan suddenly realized there was something weighing down the back of his pants, and a large brown stain back there.

He immediately jumped up and followed the guy back to his station, then loitered around till the guy got his stuff and left. And yup, sure enough, there was a stain on the chair too. They had to put the chair in the dumpster.
      Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

One of the guys that worked in my department, had an accident once. The funny part, was he walked out of the restroom wearing a trashbag like a diaper.

I dont know any more details, but i feel bad for him... as funny as it was...
        http://www.vilecity.com/index.php?r=221271
        Cyberpunk mayhem!

Comment

Quoth ThePhoneGoddess View Post

Ryan thought he meant that maybe he'd peed on himself or something. Yeah, we get weirdos on the main call center floor.

What is weird of peeing yourself? At times, you just can't help it.

Not mad or anything, just curious
          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
          X