This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was a sucky computer "customer" today

I put customer in " " because my friend Nigel lives two floors below me and I texted him this morning regarding my desktop computer. I just wanted to take the case off so I could use a can of compressed air on the dust bunnies.

Now, Nigel is one of those people who are allergic to everything. He carries a hanky with him everywhere he goes and I'm fairly certain has stock in Tylenol Severe Allergy. He's also very savvy when it comes to computers (but don't tell him I said that!)

Anyway, he comes upstairs, pops the case, carries it with me to the glass patio table, and we get to work. Now, I knew there were going to be rather large dust bunnies inside. I have a cat, and just moved apartments, so yeah.

Without even waiting for him to really move, I just got to work with the can. And then gawked at the resulting billowing cloud of dust that swarmed around poor Nigel. Who then wipped out the hanky and succumbed to a sneezing fit.

I'm getting my boyfriend to cook dinner for all of us tonight in apology to Nigel's sinuses.

Yikes!

Nekojin & I had fun with that when I resurrected my computer a couple of months back.

It had been in a house with a heavy smoker 2 dogs, 2 cats, & 2 birds.

The whole thing really should have been taken outside before the canned air was applied. *cough*cough*wheeze*

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
    X