I am no very computer literate. I know how to use things but when there is a problem I am completely lost. I have one PC, but for whatever reason the manufacturer segmented the hard drive so that the C drive only had about 10 gigs available. I don't understand why, because I never saved anything to the C drive, but I was constantly having memory issues with it, saying that the hard drive is full. So I came across another PC, brand new. I got it set up and running, now I just need to install some apps. My main hobby right now is Microsoft Jigsaw. But when I try to install the app, I get this message "The version of Windows on your PC does not meet the minimum requirements for this app".
I have completed all updates, everything is current. It's Windows 10. Any idea why it won't work?
I have completed all updates, everything is current. It's Windows 10. Any idea why it won't work?

Comment