This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much Pr0n

****sorry...random rant. I work in Internet and Phone support at a cable company and rarely if ever get a call about Television. (that's what the tier 1's are for), but with a new extra early shift comes taking some of the overflow, so...****

Mrs. ********, I have a few things that I want to say to you that I couldn't while on the phone for worry of losing my job...

1. It's not my fault you have to call in when you want to order PPV dirty movies. Maybe if you didn't buy $200 worth every month you wouldn't have this problem.

2. Yes, I do mind that you are taking the phone with you to the bathroom while I'm on the phone with you, and I especially do not want to know that you are having difficulty using the restroom, given the reason for your call.

3. I do understand for the dozenth time that you "love" your boyfriend and want to "love" him, but that will not make me work any faster.

4. Telling me you will "put in a good word" with my supervisor will not make me correct the issue that you created by ordering 4 dirty movies in one night.

5. No, I do not want to know if the movies were any good, and I do not have an opinion on what "sounds good".

6. Do not wish me a "Happy Easter" in the same sentence that you hint at why you are having a "Happy Easter".

7. Again, it's not my fault that you have to call in every time you order something. Having to listen to this at 9am on a Sunday morning does not give me any sympathy for you, and besides, if this is the only way that your "boyfriend" will "love" you then you have a lot more issues then I could fix in the first place.

Only one word can describe this:

EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW Pass the
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

So in honor of Easter, her bf was getting nailed? haha
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

That or she was getting ready to hide some eggs...

Let your imagination do the rest.
        You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Oh dear....

Comment

"These chocolate eggs shore do taste funny!"

A little , maybe some ...but mostly

Comment

Too many potential puns here, besides the ones already called... I'm gonna let this pass :P
              ONI HEUIR NI FEDIR

Comment

1. It's not my fault you have to call in when you want to order PPV dirty movies. Maybe if you didn't buy $200 worth every month you wouldn't have this problem.
                This is the sign of a true n00b. The Internet's been around for how long? You're not getting FREE pr0n?

2. Yes, I do mind that you are taking the phone with you to the bathroom while I'm on the phone with you, and I especially do not want to know that you are having difficulty using the restroom, given the reason for your call.
                Eh, could've been like Tom Arnold in Austin Powers..."Give 'em hell, buddy!"

3. I do understand for the dozenth time that you "love" your boyfriend and want to "love" him, but that will not make me work any faster.
                And you have to have pr0n for this? Weird.

4. Telling me you will "put in a good word" with my supervisor will not make me correct the issue that you created by ordering 4 dirty movies in one night.
                "Really? What good word would that be? 'Promoted?' Yeah, doubt it."

5. No, I do not want to know if the movies were any good, and I do not have an opinion on what "sounds good".
                How about Tentacle Rape Schoolgirl Fantasy? Came highly recommended from my hentai buddy.

6. Do not wish me a "Happy Easter" in the same sentence that you hint at why you are having a "Happy Easter".
                "Yeah! I love finding the Easter basket! I also love doing the egg hunt! What do you like about Easter?" That should kill the "love" in the air.

7. Again, it's not my fault that you have to call in every time you order something. Having to listen to this at 9am on a Sunday morning does not give me any sympathy for you, and besides, if this is the only way that your "boyfriend" will "love" you then you have a lot more issues then I could fix in the first place.
                Exactamundo. I love pr0n, but then, I'm a guy. My wife loves watching pr0n, but only if it's funny.

Comment

Quoth gunsage View Post
                  "These chocolate eggs shore do taste funny!"

A little , maybe some ...but mostly
                  Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

Comment

OT: I knew that last panel looked familiar somehow:

http://somethingpositive.net/sp01122004.shtml

Comment

That is several kinds of wrong. And yet I cannot stop laughing.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                      X