This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Guy Just Now

So, I'm a technician for a national chain of stores, not best buy. I was just minding my own business today when all of a suddenly the person in charge of the computer section asks me to deal with this customer. He was already pissed that the chick he talked to wasn't in today. (Here young kid was sick today) Anyway, he wanted me to sell him a computer and I took him over to the computer wall to show him some desktops. He gets pissed at me. Here is the convo;

Me: Well, computers range from $400 to $700.......
    Stupid Asshole Jerkoff: I thought I was looking at a laptop!
    Me: Uh, okay, I'm not aware of the convo you and the other associate had. My bad.
    SAJ: You guys have poor communication, huh?
    Me: Uh-Huh. Anyway, our laptops range from $450 to $1000.
    SAJ: I don't know much about these things. Is it easy to setup.
    Me: Well, I do offer an instore setup service....
    SAJ: Oh, already trying to get more money out of me. Sell me the damn machine first.
    Me: Okay. Buy that one. (points at the one I wouldn't my worst enemy)
    SAJ: What about internet?
    Me: If you don't have it yet, you'll have to go thru *service provider* to get that setup.
    SAJ: For $450 you should be doing that for me.
    Me: $120/h for me to come to your residence to get all this ready for you.
    SAJ: I'll come back later, maybe I'll get someone more helpful *oldman waddles off*

Me: thinking Stupid Jerkoff Asshole you'll get better help if you un crank yerself.

Anyway, apparently as I write this, he's still in the store. Everyone is avoiding him. It is awesome!
    Hello, I'm a Mac. My global domination plans are almost complete.

It's On Like Donkey Kong.

Quoth Machero View Post
    Me: thinking Stupid Jerkoff Asshole you'll get better help if you un crank yerself.

Anyway, apparently as I write this, he's still in the store. Everyone is avoiding him. It is awesome!
    Whenever I encounter an elderly person acting like that, I always take comfort in the fact that there is a good chance I'll be able to piss on his/her grave soon.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

So, I guess he bought the computer after all, waived all setups and extended warranties. He was informed of the 14 day return policy. God I hope he tries to return it in a month.

Awesome aside to the whole thing. The lady in charge of the computer side is really high strung. I mean really. It is so much fun watching her get mad at SC like this. You don't want her directing it at you, but damn. I always get a kick out of how angry she gets.
      Hello, I'm a Mac. My global domination plans are almost complete.

It's On Like Donkey Kong.

Comment

Working...
      X