This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pin Pad

Yesterday, one of the pin pads was acting up. It was asking for a password and doing nothing else. The register could only accept cash because of that. I called in the pin pad via computer and tech support called back a little later (while I was preparing to do a banking).
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Sucks when that happens. Makes you want to throw the thing out the window.
    You're focusing on the problem. If you focus on the problem, you can't see the solution. Never focus on the problem! --From Patch Adams

Comment

Ahhhhh, I hate when that happenes. it happened to me once, at my bank. I had just depostied the money a few days before, and ocourse, it said that I had nothing in there
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth BrightEyedKitty View Post
        Sucks when that happens. Makes you want to throw the thing out the window.
        Awww, c'mon... Everyone knows a sledgehammer is more fun!
        ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
        And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

my debit in BTI (or major home fashions....beds and such) has NEVER worked. Had IBM come in and 'fix' it three times so far. To no avail. This means if a customer comes through i have to take him to Home Entertainment to pay and hold up their line...sigh* Unless they pay wish cash....of course i only have 100$ float so yah thats rare.
          Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

Comment

had fun last Friday. short staffed, our tag printer was down, and to top it all off, one of servers crashed. Linked to this server was our info source, our laser printer for stickers, and our pin pads. This occured on the friday before thanksgiving, when we get swamped.
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
            X