This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points site becomes Blizzard

This is a support ticket on a small points incentive site I own and run in my spare time

---

Ticket responded to successfully!

FOR WORLDCRAFT - Opened On 04/03/09, 10:40 PM MDT by PRO-[UID Removed]
    Mark as Order Related | Open Ticket | Delete Ticket

On 04/03/09, 10:40 PM MDT, User wrote:

"HOW TO GET A PET ON WORLD OF WARCRAFT"

On 04/04/09, 11:27 AM MDT, prb wrote:

"Hello and thank you for contacting [site name removed] Support! We are not Blizzard Support and cannot guarantee that this will solve your issue, however we do have some advice. Go outside and make some friends.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

prb
    Client Support Advisor
    [site name removed]"

---

I wish I had thought of a better reply, but I can still edit it if I like...
    Otaku

Heh, I've done tech support for Blizzard too.

Seems they had a few sticks of bad RAM. Perhaps that could explain some of the recent server crashes?

Comment

Quoth prb View Post
      This is a support ticket on a small points incentive site I own and run in my spare time
      <snip>

How about "Pay a visit to your lovely local crazy cat lady and give one of her many many felines a good home."

This assumes the player is Alliance. If they're Horde, well, there's the snake vendor in Orgrimmar, or the cockroach guy in Undercity.
      Last edited by Broomjockey; 04-07-2009, 04:45 AM. Reason: seriously. The OP is RIGHT THERE. No need to quote it all.
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Working...
      X