This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Stupid For Technology

Hi there folks! I wrote a comedy piece a while back for all the hardworking tech support workers in the world who have to deal with people at their least intelligent all the time.

I thought they'd really like to be able to do what the people in this skit can do.

So here it is, http://phunni.com/oiswydt/2006/12/07/2s4t/

Send it to your fellow tech support warriors, and remember, somewhere out there, there's a 2S4T out there for all of us.
    Michael John Bertrand, comedy writer and
    webmaster of www.phunni.com (Social Comedy 2.0... think digg.com for funny stuff), with a blog "Oh, I See What You Did There" at www.phunni.com/oiswydt

that is just way too cool. I would pay to see that.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

This would've been an awesome skit for the theatre troop that i was involved with. Too bad we disbanded...

Comment

BRAVO!!! *Hearty standing ovation*
        "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

Thanks folks. I'm glad you liked it! Share it with your friends.
          webmaster of www.phunni.com (Social Comedy 2.0... think digg.com for funny stuff), with a blog "Oh, I See What You Did There" at www.phunni.com/oiswydt

Comment

That is good. I LOVE it.

Though I would hope that in your system that the calls would be recorded so that someone could not be put into that database who did not deserve it. We all know that there are bad apples everywhere and who will abuse anything. Mabee have someone screen the calls before approving the 2S4T rating. That way it can be determined if they are really sucky or just inexperienced. Some techs treat customers who are inexperienced, but willing to listen and learn from you, the same as the sucky customers. Overall it seems like a good idea.
            "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

Yeah, in my mind I imagine that it works on a system where it takes a lot more than just one tech support person to put you in the list. Like, five at least.

And there'd be an appeal process.

Comment

Quoth Crosshair View Post
                Though I would hope that in your system that the calls would be recorded so that someone could not be put into that database who did not deserve it.
                Well, that's where the worldwide vote comes into play. If their an SC, they get a vote on the 2S4T. After enough of them, they get put on the list.

Awesome Skit. I love it!
                I AM the evil bastard!
                A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

NICE!

I wish there was a database, save me from having to keep a blacklist
                  At least Adam and Steve don't have to worry about leaving the toilet seat up

Comment

Working...
                  X