This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be patient

Yes, I'm the only support rep at this company. Yes, I only work four hours a day. Send me ONE message describing your problem. Sending multiple messages will not bump you up the queue, due to the way this ticket system works. Also, don't open a new ticket saying 'Grype told me this but it didn't work and she hasn't gotten back to me yet' -- because you know who's going to answer it? That's right. Smart boy.

That made me giggle. I work for a tiny company and when certain issues come up they automatically get punted to me, even though we have several people doing tech support. I return the favor when something a co-worker is better at comes up.

It gets really hilarious when a customer is sending multiple emails to multiple co-workers because they are shopping for a different answer than the one I gave them.
    The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Long ago, we used to have a non-computerized quoting method and we'd get people all the time that would go to the different salespeople to get better prices, or would just outright lie about the prices they said they got.

We got a much better system in place about 4 years ago. It was fun listening to the salespeople shut down the scammers with the history we now kept in the system.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X