This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gee! Ya Think?

I got a call from a customer in another country. He had a tough time with English but that's not why he sucked.

It was just frosting on the suck cake, because he kept demanding I tell him what would happen when he tried to activate BEFORE he would even attempt it and made finding words to explain that I'm not able to predict the future all the harder.

I finally got through with "There are two things that *could* happen. Either it will work or it won't work. If it works, you're done. If it doesn't work you will have an error mesage. If that happens, tell me the error message and..."

He cut me off with "If it doesn't work what error message will I get?"

I came back with, "I can't tell you. There are many possibilities. You'll have to try it and see what happens, then let me..."

He cut me off again, "This would work better if I were calling from near to the computer. I'm calling from phone box outside, not in the buiding. I'm not near to the computer."

I started to give him some tips to see if he could get himself activated without calling us back, but he cut me off to say goodbye and hung up.

Two days later I still haven't heard a peep from him and no, he hasn't activated yet.

And I gave up drinking for Lent.
    The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Well

Quoth Dips View Post
    And I gave up drinking for Lent.
    I am not Catholic, but if you play a recording of the phone call to your priest when you confess to drinking, will he absolve you.

Comment

Quoth Dips View Post
      ...And I gave up drinking for Lent.
      Ajax Liquor Store ... just trying to get up the nerve to go to Confession.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
      X