This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too good to speak to me? >.>

Hello, I'm in a internal support desk that handles both customers and other reps issues. Though 99% of the que volume is other reps. Now most of them give me the common courteousy of acknowledging me and giving me information or if they have a tech will let you at least have the account information and let you know the tech is being transferred.

Then we have the lazy good for nothing jerks that will breath into the phone for a moment, put me on hold and blind transfer the techs. The techs are even surprised they are talking to someone new!!

>.<#

Quoth kwdy View Post
    Then we have the lazy good for nothing jerks that will breath into the phone for a moment, put me on hold and blind transfer the techs. The techs are even surprised they are talking to someone new!!
    Oh, that was always my favorite when I worked phones. Can't tell you how many times I got yelled at and calls escalated (counts against you at one company) because some other tech was too damn lazy to do their job and instead transfers back into the queue, or to <random extension>.

My favorite had to have been as an L3 here at the company I'm at now, dumb tech gave the customer my extension, and said that I'm the one who can fix any problem. Of course, the customer started calling my extension at any time of day they wanted some piddly little issue fixed. I had my extension number changed after the second day of it.
    Coworker: Distro of choice?
    Me: Gentoo.
    Coworker: Ahh. A Masochist. I thought so.

Comment

Working...
    X