X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This weeks gems.....

Ticket the First:

User opens ticket because they forgot their laptop at home and want a loaner.

User drives and lives 10 minutes away.

Ticket the Second

User calls in a panic as they cannot connect to Skype for a video interview.

User forgot to plug the laptop into the network.

Ticket the Third

User stops by to ask why the phone and network are not working in their office.

User changed buildings and didn't tell anyone.

TGIF.

I need a drink or a dozen.

B
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
    I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

User stops by to ask why the phone and network are not working in their office.

User changed buildings and didn't tell anyone
    When I dealt with users moving IT gear without IT approval (really it normally only takes a few minutes to get approval and a short time for us to move it) that ticket was on the bottom of the list.

Oh, and the users who moved their gear to a different office and told neither Facilitates or IT and were discovered during a audit, got it moved back to where it was supposed to be according to IT and Facilitates records

No amount of bitching changed at as all we did was copy/paste the IT policy paragraph into an email and send it back to them, and their boss.

Comment

Working...
    X