Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVD software where you can create a menu?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD software where you can create a menu?

So I just bought all these accessories I need to burn my own dvd format demo reels and start looking for some gigs. However, the external dvd burner drive I got came bundled with your generic run of the mill Nero software. I'm used to using Sony's DVD Architect but can't afford that right now and just need a dvd burning software where you can create a simple menu with an image background, some text, and a play button. Nothing too fancy. Nero has a menu option but it's absolute garbage and the menu will have this huge annoying "HAY I CREATED THIS DVD WITH NERO LOL" thing plastered all over it, which is absolutely out of the question... Google has failed me so far.

I was hoping the diverse patrons of CS might know of something out there. Any suggestions?

Adobe Photoshop Elements - Premier Edition. It usually runs about $120 and worth it.
    Last edited by draggar; 09-27-2007, 02:31 AM.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I have Roxio Media Creator and it has software to do that and lots more. When I bought it a couple years back it ran about 60-80 dollars.

Comment

Oops! Sorry mods, haven't been here in a while and didn't know there was a Tech help section now! Thanks for moving this in the right place.

Well, good news, after hours and hours of searching then hours more of trying to figure everything out, I found FREEWARE (yes freeware) that helps you make dvd menus and burns the dvd.

DVDStyler is a freeware program that helps you make dvd menus...

And CDBurnerXP is a freeware dvd burning program. Just burn the DVD from the iso file created from DVDStyler and you have a full dvd with menus that'll work in most players! FOR FREE! I'm excited.

Comment

Thank you! Been looking for those sorts of programs for Windows. Nice to see they've been made

Comment

Working...
          X