Image Hosting 2022 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Hosting 2022 Edition

Question for y'all - what's the freebie image hosting of choice these days? Don't need a ton of features or gallery or anything; just some place to hang up a few pictures. I dug up my old Photobucket account, and while it technically still works, P-bucket is now laden with annoying ads and splashes a huge watermark across every image. Which kind of defeats the point...
    Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
    They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Are you looking to make your photos publicly available to view and browse, or would you like to control who has access?

Google Photo is good for the later.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

I use imgbb.com m'self, very bare bones, but since all I want is a place to park my pictures, that works. Oh, and it does give you share links for pictures and folders, I'm rather fond of the BBCode thumbnails for my blog.
      Seph
      Taur10
      "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Imgur. Flickr (yep it's still going and still {mostly} free).
        This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
        I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Fair enough. And yeah, I just want a place to stick photos of tabletop minis and junk so I can post them elsewhere. Had some issues with Imgur since they removed the ability to go back to the old layout, but I think that's a combination of my ad- and script-blocker settings. More futzing with it, I guess.
          Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
          They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

Working...
          X