This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find downloaded (legally) song

This morning I purchased an mp3 from Amazon.com. However, I didn't check the "Save to" box. Now I can't find it.

I run FF v 2.0.0.11, and my media player is jetAudio, whatever the most current version is.

I have looked in my temp files, but nothing. I have run a windows search, and still can't find it.
    I haven't turned off my machine at all, so I KNOW this song has to be somewhere in this computer.

Can anyone help? Pretty please?
    Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

your best bet would be to go to tools and then press Downloads. it should open another window that will list what you have been downloading(provided you haven't pressed the clean up button on the download window when you download the song) it should list the download and you can just press open on the file. also the download window should mention where all the downloads go

Comment

Nope. Not there.
      Ugh!

I have checked every hidey hole in this computer, and it's not to be found.
      I guess I will have to download it again. Ah well, it's free (Credit when I bought my mp3 player).
      Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

have you done a search regarding timestamps?

start - search - advanced search - type in *.mp3 for your file name, and select Created on the date it was created.

There you go.

Cutenoob
        In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
        She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

For searches to obscure parts of your computer I suggest downloading a tool called google desktop. It is what it sounds like, it is a program that uses the google search engine and allows you to index and search your computer. Its fairly handy and does not use up much in the way of system resources.

Comment

Working...
          X