This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Monitor

I bought a Dell 22" Widescreen Monitor today.

I really wanted to run it on the 1680x1050 screen resolution but I am stuck with 1280x768 because anything higher makes everything really small.

Its probably just me thinking its too small. Anyone else have the same "problem" with their monitor/eyes?

I still love my new monitor... Now I am going to order two 1 gig RAM chips from Dell....

It really is a perception problem. I have a similar setup and I like it. My parents can't stand it though.

Just remember that running a LCD monitor in anything but it's native resolution (what it's made for) is going to cause it to be blurry.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

On another site I was told...
      "Just increase the font dpi and the desktop icon size at the high resolution. Then everything will look just fine, and very crisp. I've always found running and LCD at anything other than native makes my eyes burn (it looks sooo blurry)"

I tried that... helped a bit but text seems to be an odd font or something. Like the links up top of this site... Home, User CP, etc are really small and when I try to increase text size in IE it doesnt change anything.. hmmmm

Comment

Working...
      X