X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digi camera

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....ull&count=null

Look good? I can get it from Dell for $118 ($124 with tax and shipping), but I AM of the instant gratification generation.

I don't noes!
    SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
    SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

What are you wanting it for? Casio was recomended to me actually as being much better than this one.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

I don't need anything special. Mainly for taking pictures of my cats, and the very rare vacation. I just want a camera. My EasyShare C315's card reader died. (curses camera)

Comment

Would not be a bad camera then.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

For the price I'd say it's a good buy. It's pretty standard in its size and capabilities. Two things that I don't like about it (and this is just me) 1) it doesn't have an optical viewfinder. 2) It takes AA batteries which I find adds recycle time between shots, especially when using the flash.

If those things don't bother you, I'd say go for it!
          Our brains are smarter than we think they am!

Comment

And remember not to use the digital zoom. BLEAH!
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Yes, I have a digital camera that uses AA batteries. First of all, that thing will suck batteries like no tomorrow, so get some rechargeable ones. Second of all, if you are very concerned about the batteries, the Sony Cybershot is a nice little camera, although a bit more pricey, but it has a rechargeable battery built in that lasts for quite some time. My sister and mother both have that camera, and I really like it. I like mine too, don't get me wrong (it's a samsung S630) but the battery thing kills me.
              Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
              Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
              The Office

Comment

Being a Nikon DSLR user I would probably go with it as I love the internal processing that Nikon do, if it is for general shots then go for it, it looks like there are very few buttons to change settings but if you're not in to your photography in a big way this is probably a bonus.

I would second the call for rechargeable batteries, and for not using the digital zoom, there is a reason its not featured on DSLRs.

One other thing, if it has a B+W/Sepia function, don't use it, computer based software will always gove you better results.
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

When I got my current camera, I bought a crapton of rechargable batteries. I think I even have a battery charger for my car. So that's not an issue.

Thanks everyone! I'm sooo excited!

Comment

Just check what memory it takes and whether or not you're going to have to purchase a whole load of new memory cards.
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Already did that. That was the first second thing I was looking for.. (I first narrowed my search by color... Thanks, Best Buy!)

Comment

Working...
                      X