This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mic problems

Now as some of you may and may not know, I do a podcast about wrestling every week or so.

As you definitely know if you DO know this, I have some problems with microphones. First time I sounded really inaudible. Second time I sounded muffled. Third time (This time) is where the problems really started. I go into the sound, turn my mic volume all the way on high.

Should work, except my mic decides to start dialing itself back to low. Why is this happening? How do I fix it?
    Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Moved to tech help where the boffins hang out.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Hyena Dandy View Post
      Now as some of you may and may not know, I do a podcast about wrestling every week or so.

As you definitely know if you DO know this, I have some problems with microphones. First time I sounded really inaudible. Second time I sounded muffled. Third time (This time) is where the problems really started. I go into the sound, turn my mic volume all the way on high.

Should work, except my mic decides to start dialing itself back to low. Why is this happening? How do I fix it?
      On a long shot, it could be the software you're using is doing it. Some programs are known to auto adjust when you "redline" (when your volume is so loud it's causing interference.)
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Ever tried a differnt mic?
        With the same software - and see if Lordy's correct.

If not, try different software, original mic?

What all do you use to do this - pc, (assumed) and what software, hardware?

Cutenoob
        In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
        She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Working...
        X