This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery Not Fully Charging

I recently got a new laptop battery which fully charged the first time and now it won't go to 100%. Aside from getting a new battery, is there any way to get the light to go from pink to blue?
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Not come accross the problem myself but I'd suggest trying flattening the battery and then fully charging a coupl of times.
    Not y3k compatible

Comment

How far does it get? 95+%? Then don't worry about it, the estimator still needs to "break in" and it'll fix itself after a while. If it's VERY off (50% or less) RMA the battery.

Comment

This is a new feature to prevent over charging and wasted charging cycles, my brother experienced this "problem" with his new Asus, for the most part if you don't discharge the battery enough there is really no reason to waste charging it all the way back up. Sure, you get to freak out becasue OMG it isn't full, but in reality, you don't need to keep it full. if it is in the 90+ range, it should be just fine.

If you don't believe me run the battery down a bit and leave it charging it might hit 100%
        I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

Working...
        X