This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox issues.

First of, probably not something that can be helped/fixed..but gotta take a chance somebody knows something I don't.

Ok I prefer to use Firefox, lets not get into which is better or anything, just what it is. Lately, however, it is having serious flash issues. According to everything I personally see it is running the latest Flash, etc. Started about a month ago with a flash game I was playing at the time, but now seems to crash on a regular basis now. Anybody know what is going on?
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Make sure you are running updated FIREFOX itself. Sometimes it won't auto update, and that's what happens to me when it doesn't update and I keep using it.

Also make sure your drivers are updated as well. If it continues to crash, try a clean uninstall, reinstall, something may have just gotten corrupted somewhere.

If you have addons try disabling them and playing (just not the flash plugin, obviously )
    My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
    It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

There's a known issue with the current versions of Firefox & Flash. Recommended fix is to uninstall Flash and reinstall an older version.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/flash-113-crashes

Just remember to NOT update Flash when you get the reminder... or you'll have to re-do the reinstall (yeah, that was me. Twice.)
      There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

If your laptop with a Nvidia Quadro, the latest drivers and flash do not get along.

Comment

Quoth It's me View Post
          There's a known issue with the current versions of Firefox & Flash. Recommended fix is to uninstall Flash and reinstall an older version.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/flash-113-crashes

Just remember to NOT update Flash when you get the reminder... or you'll have to re-do the reinstall (yeah, that was me. Twice.)
          This. Big problems with Flash 11 on Firefox after this past update. IE and Chrome both seem to work fine on the same pages with problems, if you have to have the latest Flash version. Otherwise, as It's Me related the fix.
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
          X