Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

police office/ RCMP.. possibly from dog River...kudos if you get the reference.
    It's a tough row to hoe, and I'm just the Joe to hoe it.

Comment

Pyramid Head from the Silent Hill series.
      The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

I'm gonna be a pirate. Avast ye mateys!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
          Pyramid Head from the Silent Hill series.
          Ooh! I considered doing that this year...a female spin on it. It's in the running for future costumes! Mind sharing how you did the helmet?

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
            I'm not bothering, unless I do the obigatory SCA cop out and wear garb.
            I did that for our apartment complex's party, just pulled out some ren-fair garb. Simple and quick and perfect for a short get-together.

For the party last night, I dressed as a Klingon (a costume I've had for several years) and D used my old wig and trench coat to be The Crow. I'm still waiting for the pics my sister took of them.

Eric the Grey
            In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

I'm thinking of crocheting some snakes, leaving lots of strings on them, and braiding them into my (kind of short, kind of not) hair next year and be a Medusa.
              Or I'm going all out and making a Quarian cosplay suit.
              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

At midnight my pumpkin will turn back into a dog!
                That's Lucy's costume.
                Attached Files
                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

So, went to a Halloween showing of Dead Man's Party last night, and there was a costume contest as part of the festivities.

We got there pretty early (an amazing feat for me), and the only other people really there yet were a group of 4 20-ish kids. One had an 'identity crisis' and was covered in "hello" tags with different names on them. One of the girls was a saloon dancer. The other two (boy and girl) were done up as the Venture Brothers. They looked great.

Other costumes spotted:
                  • Pimp
                  • Beetlejuice
                  • Racer X
                  • Rambo
                  • Surfer Dude
                  • Voodoo Priestess
                  • Catgirl (several)
                  • Jungle Girl
                  • Disco Dude (silver lame jacket and hat with lit up disco ball)
                  • Cowboy and Cowgirl (several)
                  • Soldier (several)
                  • Mouse Girl
                  • Little Miss Muffet
                  • Devil Girl (several, including the one that got so drunk she had to be hauled out before the opening act was finished)
                  • Jack Skellington
                  • Skeleton (several)
                  • Zombie (several, including most of the opening act)
                  • Raggedy Ann (a few)
                  • Strawberry Shortcake (our waitress)
                  • Fred (from Scooby Do)
                  • Shaggy and Velma (a different group from Fred)
                  • Pirate (several)
                  • Beer Keg

And then there was the costume contest. The top five were:

5) the Mad Hatter (coat was nice, but the hat/hair was from Disneyland)
                  4) Gomez and Morticia Addams. Gomez had Thing on his shoulder. (they were good and should have gotten a better response)
                  3) Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf. Red had slash scars on her face and torn clothing. The Wolf was kind of weak, tho.
                  2) Max and Carrol from Where the Wild Things Are.
                  1) Richard Simmons.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

trying to be weird. success.

Click image for larger version

Name:	33928_619822773519_48800957_35129590_7010944_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	2029734

Comment

had a monkey come visit us and play for a while!
                      Attached Files

Comment

I wore the costume (ie: garb + cloak) I wore two years ago to take my son trick-or-treating through the mall. Unfortunately, the cloak clasp broke off and I ended up carrying the cloak on my arm. It's mended back on now, but I have to figure out a good way to keep it on.

Half the stores were out of candy, and the mall closed at 6pm anyway because it's Sunday. I told kiddo we could do more TOTing through our neighborhood when we got home, and he agreed. Then when we got home, he didn't want to go TOTing! All dressed up and no place to go, it's the story of my life.

Son went in the pirate costume we bought on clearance last November at Walmart because I didn't have time to make him the garb I wanted to make him. I'm going to work on it throughout the year this time and have it ready well before next Halloween.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by XCashier; 11-01-2010, 03:53 AM.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I'm totally stealing the identity crisis for a future costume.

Also, I'll post the pics of my costume as soon as my friend uploads them.

Edit: And that was quick! Silent Hill nurse.
                          Last edited by Kaylyn; 11-01-2010, 05:44 AM.

Comment

I was the evil twin.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

This year i did do a garb cop-out, but it was as a witch, not an elf - black dress w/ big sleeves, black witches hat, and had a friend do my makeup - green face/neck/chest with gold undertones to it, and then she did this odd purple under my eyes but it looked really cool - at one point i was sitting outside and held really still as the T-o-Ters came up, and then after they all got back to the main sidewalk i let out this witches cackle/shriek - probably waited a little long, but it was cool anyway.
                              Then went and picked up my boyfriend from work, and stood outside the car and his boss or co-worker looked up and saw me, and kinda jumped - he told my Bf ''There's a witch outside" Bf's response: "Yeah, its just my girlfriend"

we then went out with my best friend, to a pool hall that was supposed to be having a costume contest at midnight - alas it was the night before
                              I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Hubby and I went to the Sounders playoff game last night and a lot of people were dressed up. The best were the 3 blind refs, complete with canes. There was a person wearing a shark costume with legs hanging out of it
                                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Working...
                                X