Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just dressing up in general, we're going for a family photo that day and I still don't know what I'm wearing. My kids are wearing pink dresses and Rugz will wear whatever I throw at him (if I don't pick out his clothes for it, he wears his favourite hole-y Metallica shirt).
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

I'm going to be a spider ninja, with a cowl pinned with a shuriken, black shirt and sweatpants worn down to my knees, fishnets and black socks/shoes. I have two long red fingerless gloves, and on my right hand, a black fingerless glove over the red. My makeup will probably be a little dark, but not too much, because I have to teach Children's Church.
      My brother is going as a Left 4 Dead hunter. I'm going to give him a cookie and take pictures of him. Then I'll shout out "HunterHunterHUNTER!"
      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
        Khan and I have double costumes: the costume everyone will understand, and the geektastic costume. We took professional pictures of them both so when I get them back and scan them, I will post them.

Mainstream costume: pirate and princess.

Geektastic costume: The Fourth Doctor from Doctor Who (Khan has super-curly hair), Sarah Jane Smith and K-9 (made of cardboard and spray paint).
        Excellent! My favorite doctor! Do you have a reaaaallllly long scarf?
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Last year, I was planning my costume for weeks- I was Abby from NCIS. People kept stopping me for pics! This year I'm busy getting my house ready to sell, so I'm going the SCA route- I'll wear my kimono. I'll probably do an anime-esque hairstyle too.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
            I'm not bothering, unless I do the obigatory SCA cop out and wear garb.
            That's probably what I'm going to do, too. I wanted to make garb for my son that could double as a pirate costume, but I ran out of time and energy, so he's wearing last year's WalMart pirate costume. He doesn't seem to mind, though. And I'm going to take my time and make him some really nice garb for next year.
            Last edited by XCashier; 10-28-2010, 01:49 AM.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

The boy(my son) is dressing up as silver Iron Man. My older daughter is Russia from Hetalia:Axis of Power(hopefully that's the right title). We're working on the jacket tomorrow and Friday. I will be donning my black dress and black wings since we got the okay to dress up. I'm geeking out!!
              "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

nothing-after spending 8 months and close to $400 on props for my costume I don't even get to wear it This is the worst Halloween ever, and it was going to be the best.....

see this thread for why
                Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

I've done the faire cop-out. Three different times with different garb.

I had no ideas for costumes until the ride home tonight. I'm going to pick up some cheap scrubs somewhere and go with that. Quick, easy, and not a cop out costume. Just not that fancy, either.

Nekojin is doing his Mad Scientist, as usual.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I'm going to be a cop

we're taking my friend's 'Hawk Bus' and going bar hopping.

Comment

Ummm....so far its demon horns, and cute tail I got at a ren faire. Both in purple. Not sure what I'm wearing WITH them. Since I'm at home anyway that night due to lack of funds and parties to go to, I'll be editing photos from the last ren faire and wandering outside the house and up and down the street waiting for the trick or treat kiddies. It's a quiet neighborhood, maybe they will follow the demon girl with the paper lantern?
                      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                        I had no ideas for costumes until the ride home tonight. I'm going to pick up some cheap scrubs somewhere and go with that. Quick, easy, and not a cop out costume. Just not that fancy, either.
                        You could add a witch's hat and broom and go as a Witch Doctor...
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

My boyfriend's going half-and-half with his re-enactment garb. I mentioned he's going as a pirate, turns out that he lacks pants and shoes, so he's using his Viking kit for those. I managed to grab a sword for him, so now it's just the hook and eyepatch.
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Im going as hermoine granger to the work halloween party tomorrow
                            I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

I'm not dressing up (friends are going to a concert and I don't do crowds), but I'm going over to help them get ready. I've got a pretty awesome stage makeup kit and some experience, even if it's been a while since I've used either. The costumes I know that I'm helping with are a peacock and Medusa.
                              "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                              Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I have 2 costumes I could wear, but they've been worn to death. If I can switch shifts with someone, I will go to the party Sat., but won't have much time to get ready. So, dance rehearsal garb it is, possibly with a touch of Flashdance style. Gotta find leg warmers...
                                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                                X