This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T shirt slogans you'd like to see...

stuff that you'd LOVE to see printed on a tshirt but can't find anywhere...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep it at least PG-13
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

"Yes, I have an iPad.....no, you can't ask me questions about it."

Seriously, it gets old very fast when people think that just because you own an Apple product that makes you an Apple Ambassador.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

"No this isn't an ipad, my tablet works for a living."

"warning may contain nuts"
      Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
      Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

"Whatever doesn't kill me ... had better start running."

(stolen from FB )

Comment

"What doesn't kill you makes you stranger"

Comment

I came here to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I'm all out of bubblegum.

One of my favorite movie quotes of all time. Probably misquoted it though
            A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
            Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

The line goes the other way:

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum."

I love that movie.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

One I actually saw today, and on a t-shirt even.

I'm probably lying.

I'm thinking I soooo need to get that one to wear to work. I'm in retail for non-essential goods, and yes, I freely admit that at least 60% of everything I say to a customer is bullshit.
                You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

"If your political views can fit on a T-shirt, they probably aren't worth sharing."
                  "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Ahem.

"HANG UP AND SHOP"

When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                      Ahem.

"HANG UP AND SHOP"

Funny that....I got THANKED because I was on the phone and let someone go ahead of me until I could finish the conversation. Then hung up, and THEN put my order on the counter to be rung through.
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

One that's down here, but I don't know if you guys have it overseas (also PG-13, but pushing it):

"psst....my eyes are up here" (with arrows pointing up)

"Hello IT have you tried turning it off and on again?"

"No I will not fix your computer for free"

"I'm a teacher-not your mother"

"Hands off the boobs/bump" (I've seen this one on some maternity t-shirts, but the former one refers to me....curse my E-Cups!)

There is one which isn't exactly PG-13, but made me lol. basically it was a series of roadsigns, which ended with the baby on board sign. The idea was that it was meant to tell a story of a man who wound up getting drunk, having sex with a woman, then ended up having a baby.
                        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I used to have this in my Siggy (stolen frtom my first college roomate 35 years ago).

"bitch BItch BITCH. Don't be difficult. Try a little harder and be impossible"
                          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

"They don't talk"

Comment

I kind of want to make one that says:

SHUT UP
                              No one cares about your opinion.
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                              X