This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in love...

This is so wrong.....so, so, so wrong...

There's a new supervisor for another department on my shift. Younger guy, probably only a few years older than me, tall, dark short curly hair, bright blue eyes, nice body, nice style....

Oh gosh, he is TOO beautiful.....I think I drooled a bit when I first saw him.

At least he isn't my boss...lol.

Anyone else ever felt this?
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

With a coworker, but never a super...
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

This is why I'm glad I'm out of my 20s, so I'm past the overwhelming drool phase (although it's not completely gone).

He's totally my type. When I go to Celtic gatherings, there's always the Scottish contingent with the dark-haired, blue-eyed, fair-skinned, tall guy, and I have to walk away slowly because my knees are melting away.

I'm glad he's at your jobsite and not at mine.

At a previous firm, there was one man, all you had to do was say his name, and every female would suddenly get this dreamy look, then sigh, maybe cross her legs, or glare at her wedding ring.
      Last edited by wagegoth; 02-22-2008, 07:50 PM.
      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
      HR believes the first person in the door
      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
      Document everything
      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
        the dark-haired, blue-eyed, fair-skinned, tall guy, and I....<snip>
        Hi! (sorry couldn't resist)
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

There was this hot, brutally hot Bulgarian guy who worked at the same resort that I did. This guy was muscular, dark hair, sexy accent the whole package. And to top it off was really nice and laid back. Almost all of the female employees of that resort had crushes on him.
          My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

Hormones are raging I see...lol.

Comment

Oh I won't act on this one!

Comment

I don't know how I'm going to respond to that so I'm taking my toys and going home
                My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

Heck, yeah.

I truly appreciate the male form. I love to look at a beautiful man. Heck, I love to look at an average man, if he's interesting.

We were playing music one night and the pub had hired this new waiter who fit the description of your guy (which is what reminded me of him). He was just heartstopping.

As the night wore on, I eventually leaned over to one of my girlfriends who is about my age and whispered very softly, kind of chuckling, "If I were about 20..."

And she just blurted out "I know! Geeesh!"

I mean, I dont' normally dig younger men, but sometimes you just cant' help it when they look like THAT.

Comment

The problem here is that my coworker pointed him out. She and I are totally gaga over him. I mean, we look like two little girls at a candy store.

Well that's not the problem....the problem is that other people know we think he's a hot tamale!

Comment

Quoth TruthHurts View Post
                      I'm taking my toys and going home
                      *quirks a brow* Your toys? And what're you planning to do once you're home?
                      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I had the same thing happen once. Thankfully, he turned out to be a total jerk and lost all attractiveness in my eyes. Then he got arrested for assisting in an armed robbery of the pet store where we worked!

Glad I didn't make a move.
                        My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

I currently work with a kid about 10 years younger than me, completely adorable, and I think maybe a little in love with me. Its cute. He's way too young to find sexy, but he does have this little puppy dog way about him that makes me want to put him in my pocket and take him home.

I do have some experience with falling in love at work; my husband and I met 15 years ago while working the same job.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

twice.

one was my best friends ex-girlfriend. never told her. havent told him. i
                            m ashamed of it actually; felt like i was betraying my friend to feel that way. still do. she's still working there while her school is out.

the other one works thursdays with me. its her smile. that and the fact that we share almost the same interests. otherwise, i know nothing about her. its probley just a crush anyways.
                            http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...inalcopy-1.png

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                              There's a new supervisor for another department on my shift. Younger guy, probably only a few years older than me, tall, dark short curly hair, bright blue eyes, nice body, nice style....
                              You just described this guy at my work. He's fantastic and if I didn't have my wonderful bf, I'd go for it.
                              Michael: Maybe you'll be inspired by the boat party tonight and start a career as a pirate.
                              Tobias: I haven't packed for that.
                              <3 Arrested Development

Comment

Working...
                              X