Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both. Then again, I'm a horny bastard, so there you go.
    You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

There's a guy that works in the same building as me, but at a different company. Tall, bald (shaved head), smiling blue eyes, really nice butt and sexy voice....*drool*

I still maintain TTO is the sexiest thing to grace the face of this misbegotten planet...*drowns in drool*
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I had a crush on one of my regular customers. I see him at the clubs and get on fairly well with him now...

But anyway, exactly my type. Tall, slim but muscular, dark haired, older, goth.

Funny, apart from the 'tall' 'muscular' and 'goth' bits the love of my life looks nothing like my type...
        Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Had a buncha cute girls @ my old job. But almost everyone came and went so fast there wasn't much time to get lovey-dovey. Was on first-name basis with a couple.

But I still remember an old schoolmate named Laura...O.M.G.

HUGE brown doe eyes, brown hair, big ol smile and friendly as heck! She made friends with me during freshman year - came up and helped me with my schedule! (bless you, my child! lol!)I had the worst crush on her, but she was *always* taken and I am just too bloody shy for my own good.

She was a top-out on cute, there was another named Mandy who topped out on hot. Unfortunately she knew it too well for her own good - had an attitude, had her own clic, and quite likely bedded a good number of males during her HS career.

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
            I know what you mean. I tend to be friendly to the point of being accused of flirting, and it often tends to send the wrong message.

Hell, I'm pushing 40 for god's sake. I thought by now the boys would know I don't mean anything by it when I chat them up and giggle.
            I am right there with you. One thing about being married is that you are usually afforded a bit more leeway with your actions. You can let your guard down a bit because most men are less likely to take your naturally friendly demeanor as active interest.

I'm not particularly flirty, but I am friendly and interested in people, and yes, that can be taken wrong sometimes. However, before I got married, if I was flirting, the man would KNOW it. Unless he was dense as a wrecking ball, he'd know it, because I would actively pursue a man I was genuinely interested in. Just ask my husband.

Comment

My coworker and I are starting to act like a bunch of dumb little girls, I swear....

The other night, the room runners stupidly scheduled me right where I could see hottie supervisor all night long. Ooooooooooo!

Somehow I managed to still get a lot done. However, the room runners weren't happy when my coworker took almost an hour to audit me. We spent the whole time staring at Hottie McHotterson.....

Ohhh and he's actually only 22! Ooo!
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                Unless he was dense as a wrecking ball, he'd know it, because I would actively pursue a man I was genuinely interested in.
                You're a rare one.

Reminds me of a girl I worked with when I was about 20. She was a Class A BITCH to me the entire time I worked there. After I quit, one of her friends asked me why I never asked her out!!

Turns out she was completely smitten with me and had no idea how to let me know! Sadly for her, the attitude killed any interest I had. I told her friend that if she likes someone, being a bitch is a bad way of going about it.
                I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

That'd odd, Jaded. Same thing happened to me. If anyone remembers the story of John Juan......oh my gosh...that guy was a prick. He called me stupid on a daily basis and always insinuated I was retarded and incompetent...

One night a coworker overheard him saying that I was the hottest girl he's ever seen and he wanted to know if I was single...

WTF? I've heard of guys teasing girls they like....but being that mean?!
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I guess we all deal with feelings in different ways........
                    I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Huh....is it Spring Friskies* time already?

Might explain some of the squirrelly behavior in the dojang.

*Spring Friskies: Refers to behaviours in men and women caused by the upsurge of hormones and libido leading into spring. Typically occurs in late Feb through early March. Most noticable in single people.

Comment

I actually dated one of my managers about two years ago (we were discreet, the store manager knew and didn't tell as long as I didn't tell on him and my friend, who were also dating (they're still dating now)). I was bored, he was very good looking, but it is hard to hide from people who can read others well. A customer called us out once, and that was awkward.

I admit, I'm one of those people that show affection by being an asshole, but most of the time it's obvious that I'm not serious.
                        Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

Working...
                        X