This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Nasty Lady who thinks she's more important than everyone else;

Don't just stare at the poor guy who has a cane requesting your seat, trying to figure out what's wrong with him. He has a cane, and a look of pain on his face, it's obvious he needs the seat more than you. Don't then, once you've figured it out, tap your knee and declare, "Yeah well I got a bad knee too, so go away!"

Don't proceed to then cross your legs different ways many times which would've put bad stress on both your "bad" knees, get up with ease, and walk off the train with the fluidity of movement that only someone with good, healthy knees can have. You also decided to do some random knee bends once you stood up, trying to limber up? Yes, nitwit I can tell that just from looking at you because I've taken 12 years of dance of varying varieties and I can tell the difference between bad knee movements and good knee movements.

Yes, I did snark after you when you walked off, because I can't stand people like you. I wouldn't have blamed the poor guy for tripping you with his cane, but he's obviously a better person than that, and good on him for it.
    My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
    It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

I know the bus being packed and made worse by people getting off and on made it hard for you to follow your bestowed at your preferred penis length which appears to be less than 6". It is hard to squeeze by one moron, it is near impossible to do it through two. So yes, I'm glad you do have some intelligence and managed to read my eyes when they tenderly whispered f*U u dum* bi*ch in several languages to you as the bus closed the door on my stop.
      “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.”
      ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Dear bus rider,

I can see you're a very gregarious kind of guy. That's nice. It's also nice that, on the hot day when you took my bus, you were generous enough to offer a swig of your beer to all those around you, including me. I can see that you were taught to share, and that you took the lesson to heart.

Be assured, though, nobody wanted any of your beer, hot day though it was. Nice of you to think of all of us, though.

Comment

Dear transit/bus rider patron,

I just got off work and am NOT in uniform and I do NOT WISH to answer questions about upcoming sales. I have the American right to be silent and not speak. What's that? I didn't quite hear you... My name? What do you need it for? To report me to my manager? Well ok, it's Leave me the fuck alone You annoying prick.
          NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Dear Anonymous Metra Rider,

Thanks for super gluing this dime to the window frame. Too bad you aren't around to enjoy the ensuing frustrations of later riders. You are truly an evil bastard.

"If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Quoth Draper Mel View Post
              Thanks for super gluing this dime to the window frame. Too bad you aren't around to enjoy the ensuing frustrations of later riders.
              Too funny! And nice and harmless. And who's to say it was a rider? If I was a ticket taker M-F, I might wanna throw a lil' hijinks into the job.

Comment

I so want to try that one of these days...

Dear Grumpy Lady:
                I know I have a TAP (disabled) pass. What business is it of yours whether I 'look disabled' or even that I have a pass in the first place? I'm carrying a buttload of stuff, one arm is cramping up and my foot is now bothering me from getting hit by a stroller not five minutes ago (my limp isn't quite faked). I have about ten stops to go and would like that seat you are standing in front of. Yes, you need to move; the train is crowded and I don't want to hit anyone with the plastic boards I'm carrying (I also don't have a hand free to brace myself on anything).

What's that? I shouldn't have gotten on this train if I'm carrying this stuff and I 'knew it's crowded'? What does my Starbucks cup have to do with this? Fuck off.
                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
                X