Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And given the amount of publicity he'll have gotten from this shot ... I'm sure he'd have been happy to just walk away.

Comment

• There you go! Free advertising!
      Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

• Did anyone post yet about the guy (or was it a girl?) who found fruit flies in their drinks THREE SEPARATE TIMES and were basically told to leave?
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• Quoth Tama View Post
          Did anyone post yet about the guy (or was it a girl?) who found fruit flies in their drinks THREE SEPARATE TIMES and were basically told to leave?
          Yes, a few posts before yours.

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...&postcount=245
          "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

• Whoops, sorry about that then ^_^
            My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

• Quoth Tama View Post
              Did anyone post yet about the guy (or was it a girl?) who found fruit flies in their drinks THREE SEPARATE TIMES and were basically told to leave?
              I'm not sure what's worse... that the booze had fruit flies in it, that Samy kicked them out returning the third infested drink, or that the patron in question was a reporter.

Methinks kicking a reporter out for not accepting infested food is... a great way to prove that GR was on the right track.

Comment

• I'm wondering what else was in their bar supplies if the reporter kept finding fruit flies in the drink. One "bugged" drink is an accident; three in a row suggests all their open bar supplies might be contaminated.

Comment

• IF you leave the pour spout on a bottle instead of recapping it, it can get fruit flies if it is reasonably sweet.
                  EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

• Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                    IF you leave the pour spout on a bottle instead of recapping it, it can get fruit flies if it is reasonably sweet.
                    And now I'm glad that Australian quarantine laws are very stringent.

(Seriously, the second someone discovers fruit flies ANYWHERE, an entire quarantine zone is set up for about 1km around the first sighting)
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Wow, the fact the person is a reporter is just adding salt to the wound. But we all know these people are sunk anyway.
                      Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

• Quoth fireheart View Post
                        And now I'm glad that Australian quarantine laws are very stringent.

(Seriously, the second someone discovers fruit flies ANYWHERE, an entire quarantine zone is set up for about 1km around the first sighting)
                        I remember going through one back in '98. My first ship had pulled into Darwin and I had a biking/waterfall tour. The bus we had went through a checkpoint and any food we had was examined. We were cleared because the food we had was mostly prepackaged and uninfected.

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                        IF you leave the pour spout on a bottle instead of recapping it, it can get fruit flies if it is reasonably sweet.
                        Yeah someone mentioned that in the replies on the blog page.

Comment

• Quoth eltf177 View Post
                          2) I'm waiting for more ex-workers to start telling their stories about what's been going on here. I think this is only the tip of the iceberg and that smileyeagle1021 is right about Samy's paranoia about being the only one to handle the register being a _huge_ red flag.
                          We're not seeing the tip of the iceberg because Samy has already seen to it that we don't see any tips.
                          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                            We're not seeing the tip of the iceberg because Samy has already seen to it that we don't see any tips.
                            HEYOOOO! Mr Hero, everyone! He'll be here all week!

Try the veal. Tip your server. (Not Samy, he'll just pocket it.)
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                              Try the veal.
                              Mr. Hero was pimping the lamb chops...
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Having just started to watch this program (the US version) on Netflix, I don't know WHY, WHY, WHY these people couldn't listen. I've seen him walk away from yelling owners, but at some point the owners usually figure out they're in the wrong.

I guess there's a first time for everything...

I know I've commented on it before, but...hey, at least their kitchen was clean? :P
                                My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

Working...
                                X