Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most amusing thing about Reality shows is when people try to get money from being bat-shit insane, it almost inevitably bombs. 15 minutes of fame and all that.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

• More FB drama!

And now our personal email has been hacked! To all of our friends and associates please do not click on the link! It may infect your computer! We are notifying the authorities.
      I'm thinking they don't realize the "authorities" can also determine where an email account was accessed from.

And if by some chance they really were hacked, then... well FBing about it like that is the best way to praise the hacker. And to encourage others to try.

Comment

• But HOW did they hack me? My password is password1! No one could EVER guess that!!!
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• Quoth Tama View Post
          But HOW did they hack me? My password is password1! No one could EVER guess that!!!
          Maybe 12345????

OH and change the combination on my luggage.
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

• I think the Lawyers are looking to profit off of this infamy now. I've noticed that the Ambulance Chasing commercials on during the judge shows now include an advertisement reaching out to people who may have had their tips taken by employers, and to people who are forced to work off the clock.

While those lawyer ads usually annoy me, I'm glad at least they are spreading the word about that now, one way or another.

Comment

• Someone set up a page supporting them here:
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-sup...7885?ref=br_tf
              cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

• That is some of the creepiest posts ever. I just...no.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I would ask for bets about how likely it is that they're the only ones posting there but you guys don't take sucker bets.
                  My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

• I'm thinking the "I Support Amy's Baking Company" page is satirical. Just has that vibe to me with some of the comments I've skimmed.

Comment

• and now the "hacked email" post is gone. I guess they didn't like being called out on it?

Comment

• Probably, considering they don't like being called out on anything else.
                        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Did Samy get deported yet?
                          ......../\
                          ....../__\
                          ..../\...../\
                          ../__\../__\

Comment

• It gets worse. Ugh, this one was vulgar!

NSFW

(Cheezburger pic)
                            My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

• Quoth cindybubbles View Post
                              Someone set up a page supporting them here:
                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-sup...7885?ref=br_tf
                              Umm... that page seriously called McDonalds one of the best breakfasts they've ever had... either they are satire or they are as nucking futs as Amy.
                              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Or they could just be half-broke.

I dunno how much can be that kind of crazy.
                                My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

Working...
                                X