X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth eltf177 View Post
    ...and a ego the size of Jupiter!
    It shrank?

Why am I getting visions of Gurren Lagan floating through my head now?
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Quoth EricKei View Post
      It shrank?

Why am I getting visions of Gurren Lagan floating through my head now?
      Now I'm picturing Chef screaming "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!" at Amy.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        I believe he's done this to quite a few Hell's Kitchen contestants as well. Now I WANT to see Amy competing on Hell's Kitchen...although I doubt she'd get very far in the process! (Aside from the fact that she's batshit crazy, they also require at least TWO years professional cooking experience)
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth eltf177 View Post
          Fox was running commercials for this episode last night which is scheduled to run this Friday, April 11th. From what little they showed Amy's still got an attitude, crazy eyes and a ego the size of Jupiter!
          Is that the one where she's like "We stood up to chef Ramsay, and we stood up to the public!" or some bat-crap crazy thing like that?
          Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

• Quoth mjr View Post
            Is that the one where she's like "We stood up to chef Ramsay, and we stood up to the public!"
            Now what kind of sales do you have?
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Quoth mjr View Post
              Is that the one where she's like "We stood up to chef Ramsay, and we stood up to the public!" or some bat-crap crazy thing like that?
              Something like that. Stars, that woman needs a padded cell and a coat with sleeves that tie in the back NAO!!!!

Comment

• mjr: "The public", eh, Amy? You mean, the people who patronize your shop?
                Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                I was tempted to include that in my post, but I figured most people would have no idea what I was talking about, and just assume (quite reasonably) that it's something Ramsay is known for saying He'd need the shades to pull it off tho ^_^
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• I can't wait to see this tonight.

I hope to hear Amy speak more "cat".

How come there haven't been any spoiler alerts?
                  What do you want for nothin'? R-r-r-r-r-r-rubber biscuit?": Blues Bros.

Comment

• I still have no desire to watch this train werck. If I though there was a chance in hell that she'd learn something, and try to improve her business, I'd gladly watch.

There's no chance in hell she would.
                    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

• And I wonder how much hell she will raise when everyone blows up her FB and such again.
                      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• She and Sammy were on Doctor Phil. And they still claim that the problem is Yelp, and "We HAVE to defend our honor!!!?!??!?!!" and that the producers for Ramsey created drama where there was none. Dr Phil basically said "Grow up, ignore it, and it'll go away." and "is that not you on camera shouting at customers?". But... "those aren't customers, they're paid actors!". They still don't seem to get it a year after the first bout of insanity.
                        But the paint on me is beginning to dry
                        And it's not what I wanted to be
                        The weight on me
                        Is Hanging on to a weary angel - Sister Hazel

Comment

• Watching the episode, near the end of the preview special. She actually whined about how she and Sami weren't allowed to steal the tips. I wish I was joking.
                          Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Did it ever get past the preview special?? Because it was just the KN interviewer and them talking and then suddenly, different KN episode. Did me and the roomie miss something?

Comment

• Nope, second hour was a different restaurant. The psychos decided not to allow the Chef to return.
                              Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Quoth Andrew B. View Post
                                Watching the episode, near the end of the preview special. She actually whined about how she and Sami weren't allowed to steal the tips. I wish I was joking.
                                My brain just went asplodey. Seriously?!

Lemme guess, she didn't want Gordon to bring his "hate" into the restaurant because then she'd get more people telling her she was bad?

PLEASE tell me that the authorities have cracked down on their practices?
                                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                                X