Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BuzzFeed has a page dedicated to Amy’s Baking Company Bakery Boutique & Bistro.

First, they were rejected by Gordon Ramsey.
    Second, they thank their supporters.
    Third, they call their customers stupid.
    Fourth,
    Fifth, they threaten legal action, claiming they were victims of a witch hunt.
    Sixth, they claimed they were hacked. (I guess they realized the internet knows how to hit back.)
    Now, they're reopening their awful restaurant to supporters only.

Ladies and gentlemen, get your popcorn ready because their business flame out will be epic.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      and no wonder they are fuming about reddit. The server they fired on air is apparently on there talking about her ordeal.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...m_amys_baking/
      Wow. I just read through most of it. Katy seems to be a sensible young lady with a good upbeat attitude; I hope she does well in life.
      Quoth catcul View Post
      Ladies and gentlemen, get your popcorn ready because their business flame out will be epic.
      And you'll need that popcorn when it takes two hours to get your pizza there.

I predict that they will eventually turn on each other and this will end in a huge, ugly, overly-publicized, messy divorce. If they're lucky, maybe Hollywood will make a movie of it, the next War Of The Roses.

Sadly, I predict that they will not seek the therapy that they both desperately need.
      Last edited by XCashier; 05-16-2013, 04:41 PM.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

There was another board posted about this so I'll just say here what I said there.

You really have to be bad for RAMSAY to be more reasonable than you. Holy fucking shit!

He knows his shit. He knows what to do. And while you may not agree with his methods, he is the best in the biz, and...

Just....

Good luck going bankrupt people!
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Check out their FB page. Apparently the FBI is helping them pursue the "haters"

Comment

I look at Amy and see myself about 15 years ago:

* mood swings that could level a city
            * couldn't take any criticism
            * would rip your head off if you looked at me crosseyed
            * everything that went wrong was always someone else's fault

I ended up losing my job because of my temper. There was a silver lining to that as it was the wake-up call I needed--I got on medication and got my life back.

Amy seriously needs a Prozac or five before she ends up messing with the wrong person and getting her scrawny ass kicked into next week.
            I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

You know, you should thank your old boss...if you could find him after 15 years. Might brighten his day if he's still around.

I haven't seen the episode, but I wish it was on Netflix.
              My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

They're announcing on FB (assuming the page is real) that they're now pregnant.

I feel sorry for the child....
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post

Great. Now they can start letting families with small children eat at their restaurant, assuming they would ever want to. I can't figure out why they would, anyway.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I seriously hope that's not true, I think I'm about to cry for that poor helpless child.
                    ......../\
                    ....../__\
                    ..../\...../\
                    ../__\../__\

Comment

• Quoth Kheldarson View Post

Sounds sketchy to me. Well, just earlier this week they stated "we're working on having a baby" and just 48 hours later, hey presto! Last I checked, Mother Nature doesn't have a "fast check-in" line.

Also, it doesn't concur with the statement Samy made the other day when turning a family with toddlers down re: entering the restaurant, since it'd "upset Amy as she can't have babies of her own".

Of course, this is my home-brewn theory, and best thoughts of support for the expecting couple if the pregnancy is true (boy they're gonna need them, not to mention the kid!) but I really dread that they try to play the sympathy card, and when that is not going to work, cue the FB status "we miscarragied becuz of tehm evul Yelpers and Redditsses!"
                      Last edited by NorthernZel; 05-16-2013, 11:17 PM.
                      A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

• I'm just going to drop this here....

http://amybouzagloofficial.tumblr.com
                        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

• I checked it, and found this under a note someone made about their stealing tips.

YOU LITTLE PUNKS REALLY NEED TO FUCK OFF FOR ONCE. NEVER HAVE I OR MY HUSBAND STOLEN TIPS FROM OUR SERVERS. YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. YOU KNOW WHY DON’T YOU HAVE A CUPCAKE? YOU’RE TOO BUSY WASTING YOUR LIFE AWAY ON TUMBLR NOT HAVING A REAL JOB. BIG WOW KIDDO. I’LL BE SURE TO ALERT THE POLICE AND FBI COMPUTER CRIME UNIT OF THIS BLOG AND HAVE IT REMOVED. HAVE A FUCKING GOOD DAY.
                          Someone else said, "You do know that people can ask questions on the internet AND have a real life right" and THIS is their response:

“lmfao” REALLY? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? AND I ASSUME THAT IF YOU ARE ON THE INTERNET, YOU’RE WASTING YOUR TIME. WHERE DO YOU WORK. I’LL GLADLY VISIT YOUR WORKPLACE AND CRITICIZE YOU ON WHAT YOU DO.
                          But wait, the fun goes on! Someone posted this:

Amy, I'm going to explain something to you. There's this thing called google, where you can search images that people claim as theirs and you can find it's original source? Please. You're trying to fool people on Tumblr. It's not going to work. That picture isn't yours either. Welcome to Tumblr.
                          She naturally got butthurt and replied:

AND WELCOME TO YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT.

And I kept reading, and...

So why do you use store bought ravioli if your food is so amazing?
                          Why haven’t you wiped your ass in a week?
                          Real mature there, Amy.
                          Last edited by Tama; 05-17-2013, 12:16 AM.
                          My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

• Quoth Seraph View Post
                            I'm just going to drop this here....

Soooo tempted to go over there and post a "U mad?"
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Someone else said, "You do know that people can ask questions on the internet AND have a real life right" and THIS is their response:
                              Quote:
                              “lmfao” REALLY? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? AND I ASSUME THAT IF YOU ARE ON THE INTERNET, YOU’RE WASTING YOUR TIME. WHERE DO YOU WORK. I’LL GLADLY VISIT YOUR WORKPLACE AND CRITICIZE YOU ON WHAT YOU DO.

My response: aren't you writing this on the internet Amy? If so, aren't you wasting your time?
                              "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

• Quoth Seraph View Post
                                I'm just going to drop this here....

I am absolutely losing my shit over this. Is it real? Husband thinks it's not her...

Comment

Working...
                                X