Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who knew Red Lobster's biscuits were dangeous?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kaylyn View Post
    Yes. Yes they are.

I think I will try to talk my hubs into a Red Lobster dinner now...THANKS GUYS.
    Quoth lordlundar View Post
    They are crack in biscuit form.
    Huh. Good to know. Must stay VERY far away.
    Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

LL called it ^_^ To be more specific, they're doughy, cheesy, nummy crack with just a hint of garlic.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Confirmed it's a fake.

http://snopes.com/politics/satire/buttercoma.asp

(I've been guilty of doing this as well)

But still....is it just me or do you folks in the US create foods that are like crack, before sending them over to us?! (Seriously, I'm expecting Twinkies to pop back up soon. We also have a Krispy Krack store popping up next year)
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I love rock lobster buns!
          ''Sugar cane and coffee cups, copper, steel, and cattle. An annotated history the forest for the fire. Where we propagate confusion primitive and wild. Welcome to the occupation''

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
            But still....is it just me or do you folks in the US create foods that are like crack, before sending them over to us?! (Seriously, I'm expecting Twinkies to pop back up soon. We also have a Krispy Krack store popping up next year)
            I think it's the second option. In the past week, I read an article about the North American obesity epidemic, and it touched on the issue of food processing companies hiring scientists (can't recall what the particular discipline was called) to develop the proper combination of sugar, fat, and salt (3 nutrients that were either highly necessary for energy, or signaled that fruit was properly ripe but not yet overripe and rotting, for our prehistoric ancestors, and which evolution therefore programmed us to crave) that would produce "food crack".

As an aside, meat candy (a.k.a. bacon) always contains fat and salt, and frequently contains some sugars (such as maple). Could this be why a certain puppy-pony is so fond of it?
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
            X