Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suits a female perfectly I'd say. *runs and hides behind something big and metal and indestructible*

for all intents and purposes that IS a joke people.

Comment

Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Oh, and judging from your myspace, you're the best looking Emperor Palpatine I've seen.

Comment

is that supposed to be a compliment...?

Or are you just saying I'm not that ugly?
          Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Oh lord, you women and your word-traps. It's a compliment, silly. I'm tryin to say you're pretty, but without just being so forward and bland about it. guess it didn't work.

Comment

I'm sorry. You're only 19 and I couldn't resist. You know how vain women are...

Comment

Oh lord. In the words of Dave Chappelle.......

"Chivalry is indeed dead women......and you killed it!"

Comment

P.S. Thank you for the compliment. I shall go home this morning and preen.

Comment

I'm now frightened to death to compliment women, at all. Thank you.

Comment

No, no, don't be frightened. I'm just a mean old lady. I have a mean sense of humor, men tend to be frightened of me in general.

most females are very sweet, I assure you.

Comment

Now that IS a bold-faced lie. Palpatine you are.....

Comment

See, you know women better than you think you do.

Comment

I shall never assume such a thing, for as Count Dooku I am very observant and resourceful. For now, I will cross bridges as they come with women, for now I am single, quite lonely, and pissed about it.

Comment

would you like some cheese with that whine?

Seriously, do you have any buds with cool girlfriends? Tell the girls you're looking for a girlfriend. If they're cool they will introduce you to all sorts of their girlfriends. Trust me, women looooove to play matchmaker.

Comment

I'm not whining about it. I'm perfectly happy with my video games and my trumpet in tow. Fine with me. I'll meet her when it's time.

Comment

Working...
                                X