X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmm-hmmm.

Now who's the bold faced liar?
    Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Pfsh, please. with my video games, and my music, I don't have to think about women...

Though i do sometimes cuddle myself in a corner with Mrs. Potatohead and rock back and forth holding a rusty screwdriver to- Oh, I'm fine.

Comment

now that's a head clearing image.

I think we've hijacked this thread snapping at each other...

P.S. I like your avatar. I have a special fondness for reptiles. Is that you looking awkward in the background?
        Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

That, is me holding the alligator ("sloopy" we named him), that I caught with my bare hands out in a wildlife refuge once while "gator hunting". We released him don't worry, no harm to the little bugger.

Comment

Nice eyebrows. Very Belushi-esque.

I bet you give great suggestive looks.

Comment

First time I've ever been told that one, but thank you. I take it to heart, Belushi, or King Bee as I like to call him.....is one of my favorite comedic entities. Funny guy.

I don't know about the suggestive looks, I'll have to go try some out today at the mall, letcha know how it goes.

Comment

Yeah, lemme know how many times you get slapped.

Comment

Ehh, usually girls don't mind at least talking to me, I guess cause of the blue eyes or something. rarely do I get slapped, cause I'm not dumb enough, or they don't take me seriously enough.

Comment

Well I meant for the suggestive looks you were gonna try out at the mall.

I'll let you in on something...looks are much less important to girls than they are to guys. Your pretty blue eyes are prolly not why they talk to you. Girls like to talk to guys that listen to what they have to say, answer back thoughtfully, can think for themselves and look them in the eye while speaking instead of their chest.
                    Last edited by ThePhoneGoddess; 05-06-2007, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Yeah, they'll just laugh it off.

Comment

Well, then, by all means, go out and give suggestive looks until you find some girl willing to drag you into a back room and...

never mind.

Comment

LOL! If I may contribute, DR certainly does have beautiful eyes, and his eyebrows are definitely perfect for giving a naughty come-hither look! If I were single and a few years younger...:P
                          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Yes, yes, he's far too young for us old biddies but I'm having fun messing with him.

Comment

Oh lord.....all the good ones are already taken, yeesh....

PhoneGoddess, take me in the backroom and do what?

Play videogames?

Bake cookies?

Play operation?

Comment

mmmm, operation.

When i was growing up we used to call it Post Office.

Comment

Working...
                                X