This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just had to post this.

It got me in trouble at work for laughing too loud.

It's from the Darwin awards website. Not a death, but an event that if fatal, would have catapulted this guy to the top of the Darwin awards easily.

Stirring Up The Wasp's Nest

MOD EDIT:
    As per the Site Rules:

3. Copyrighted material
    Copyrighted material cannot be posted on our forum unless the source is clearly stated and verified, preferably with a corresponding link to the original work. Additionally, please do not cut-and-paste any materials, text or otherwise, from any other web site onto Customers Suck! unless you can show that permission has been granted by the other site's owner. A working link to said material is OK. (If you are unable to link to the material in question, please paraphrase it in your own words, rather than copy it verbatim.) A final word about copyrights: if you're unsure whether or not something is copyrighted, it's best to assume that it is.
    Last edited by NightAngel; 08-20-2007, 06:29 AM.
    Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

I think the best part of it is that the wasps would have simply died out eventually anyway.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Like it has been said, being smart doesn't mean you have common sense.

Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

That's a classic example of book smarts but no common sense whatsoever.

Comment

Why didn't he just slap some duct tape over the mouth of the vacuum and then turn it off really quick? That always works for ants in my bedroom.

...then again, I'm using a shop vac, and ants are not traditionally angry and stingy...
          "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

I liked the one about the young women who attempted to change the tire on their SUV. Same section if you want to check it out.
            The gist of it is that two girls decided to change a flat on their SUV, and they put the jack on the underside of the passenger floorboard. The girl changing said tire had her legs OUTSTRETCHED DIRECTLY UNDER THE CAR.

You can guess what happens next.
            "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Working...
            X