Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fart in jail while being fingerprinted? That's battery!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fart in jail while being fingerprinted? That's battery!

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/29653059.html

Dude got arrested for DUI beforehand.

(looks for Beano )

*checks date*, Nope, not april 1st.

He has charges for breaking wind in the same room as a police officer? Damn.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I suppose it depends on just how deadly it was. Maybe it was George Carlin's famous "fart that could end a marriage." That said, the wording of the article suggests it was a deliberate and malicious act. I could sort of see that, but even so it's a heavy reaction.

Rapscallion

Comment

If he was intentionally doing it as par to an act of protest, then yeah, the additional charge has merit.
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Oh and the comments on the page? LMAO

"You have the right to remain silent... silent but deadly."

"Thank goodness for my concealed weapons permit, otherwise I could be charged with a felony after hitting the Taco Bell drive through now."

"I guarantee they will use this story as the basis for an episode of 'Law & Odor'"

"I heard they confiscated his underwear to measure the skid marks."

"shhh. don't tell women we can all get arrested for this now."
          wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
          ----
          Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

Comment

I think he farted ON the officer, as in he touched him as be broke wind

classy guy
            I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Battery for farting on an officer... 25 years in prison for spitting on an officer... hooray for our justice system.

Comment

A kid at my high school got suspended for farting on a teacher, so I'm not surprised. (Mind you, this kid was an absolute terror and it was the last straw kind of thing)

Comment

I'm sorry, but some people's flatulence should be considered illegal.

If your farts cause everyone in your work area to get out of the area, if your farts induce gagging or coughing....yeah......some people are just a hazard to themselves and others.
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

You don't want to experience the fruits of my mighty fartulence after I've had eggs. Or dairy products that didn't agree with me.

Seriously, you don't. If farts were felonies, some of my farts would land me in the gas chamber.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      dairy products that didn't agree with me.
                      I'm imagining an anthropomorphic piece of cheese saying "No Irv, you're completely wrong."

If farts were felonies, some of my farts would land me in the gas chamber.
                      pun intended?

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post

pun intended?
                        Well Duhhhhhhhh....
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Oh dear gosh IPF...the gas chamber?

Wait for it....wait for it...

*Cues the band*

Whaaa whaaa WHaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
                          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                          X