• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's funny.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

You know no one is going to forget that or a long time.

Comment

OMG
        So cute Who can be mad at that?? He was better than most shoppers as well!
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Hey, that's where I used to do my grocery shopping
          (but that was before I discovered the awesome that is Reams )
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I love how they play it like a joke. No hard feelings, puppy!

Write it off on the books and have a good story to tell.
            "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Well, would you want to buy a pre-slobbered bone for your pet anyway? LOL

I don't know how he made it past checkouts though. If I was that bagger he would have been stopped there and herded back out the door. Dogs in food stores are not hygenic.

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
                Well, would you want to buy a pre-slobbered bone for your pet anyway? LOL

I don't know how he made it past checkouts though. If I was that bagger he would have been stopped there and herded back out the door. Dogs in food stores are not hygenic.
                They looked kinda busy. Maybe the employees were with customers, not enough to herd him out, and didn't want to get bitten. You never know about a strange dog, and I'd probably leave it alone for the managers to deal with, too.
                "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Aw, that poor guy looks a bit skinny...
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I'd be reluctant to try to stop a strange dog, too. I would want to wait and see what it might do, if it might get aggressive, etc. That's a funny story, though. He did look kinda thin...hard to begrudge him a holiday treat...

Might want to look into adjusting the sensor on the door, though, so a dog won't open it...
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I saw this on CNN while at work the other day. But I never got a good look at the dog; he looks like my grandmother's dog Bosco!
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Gawd darn stinking thieves. String him up and burn his fur. That teach him.

Plaidman is kidding of course.
                        Military Spouse Support.
                        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
                        X