X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooh, she turned out nice:
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Parrot, that'll be fine. I'll be off and on most of the night, so send a message next time you're on here or there and I'll reset the breed cost for you.
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• oh pretty stalker

Comment

• Check your transfers. I failed dismally at transferring WC but there should be something else- hopefully you can sell it to make up some of the cost.
          Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

• On a VERY similar front to wajas, just you're breeding Dragons instead...
            www.thedragonempire.com

Does anyone know one where you can breed catlike things? I am addicted and want to breeed More things. MORE.
            Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

• There's Aramii. It has a few different species, you can do quests and adventures. It's fun.
              What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

• *shakes fist* Curse you people, more things to suck at my time!
                Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• I'm working on a somewhat unusual waja, paintball and muti to the extreme! Project 1

As soon as I start thinking
                  That I'm sensible and sane
                  The Random Hedgehog comes along
                  And fiddles with my Brain
                  (from card I got)

Comment

• Holy moley that's a lot of marks!
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• She's colourful to say the least

Still working on her, gotta get those dyes and marking pears *evil laugh*
                      As soon as I start thinking
                      That I'm sensible and sane
                      The Random Hedgehog comes along
                      And fiddles with my Brain
                      (from card I got)

Comment

• Question

what breed do you guys think will look best with dalmatian markings

Comment

• Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post

Does anyone know one where you can breed catlike things? I am addicted and want to breeed More things. MORE.
                          http://www.tygras.com/ I've seen a few people on Wajas refer to this site, a big cat breeding site.
                          Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• I'm on Wajas, too.

Mostly playing with cold colors - blues, greys, and whites. No real breed preferences or anything, but at this point mostly getting Aerials and Tempests for various reasons.
                            » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• I've joined the Pure Colour Club (I have a lot of pure purples) and the Night Sky Wajas club (have quite a few of them too) and am offering free breeding to other members. If any of you are other members drop me a line.

Comment

• Wow. This girl came out nicer than expected.
                                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
                                X