Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, but I've declined the transfer. She doesn't seem to fit into my breeding program.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• OK. If I happen to ever have anything you think can, I'll see what I can do for you.
      Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

• NP. I'm being very picky. I went though dozens of pages of potential sttuds the other day and found one for Artemis:

http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=355056
        Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Nice. Not my thing, not want I'm looking to achieve, but for what you want a very nice male.

I just upgraded my account. I'm going for the 3 month upgrade first to see how I get on with it, and if I like it I'll go for the full year.
          Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

• I am so tempted to save up some money so I can make my own wajas...need a steady job first though....*sigh* I have ideas...
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Quoth Kheldarson View Post
              I am so tempted to save up some money so I can make my own wajas...need a steady job first though....*sigh* I have ideas...
              I'm back up to 10 CWP. Also, good Gen2 Wajas can sell for over 1M WCs, stud fees over 200K.
              Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• wow i have non internet for 24 hours, get the death flu and find i now have 86 new pups

*looks at her cave* i need to pick some of my new adults to sale...
                Last edited by Sliceanddice; 03-03-2009, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• Oh, I got some nice ones on the most recent batch (managed to get loads of age pears so have aged them all)
                  http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=3491524
                  http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=3426103

Comment

• Nice pups!
                    Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• woohoo i ahve successfully named 137 pups in two days, one of which iw as loopy as all hell and puking my guts out so woohoo

Comment

• My "C" litter was born yesterday:
                        Commodore
                        Constantine
                        Corbin

All males - unless one is phenomenal chances are I'm going to sell them all.
                        Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• OH god. I had an idea. An EXPENSIVE idea.

I want to base a cave of wajas off Old Possums Book of Practical Cats.
                          http://www.moggies.co.uk/html/oldpssm.html

Comment

• i would like to see the tabby like with tiger strips and leapard spots myself lol

Comment

• There's a feline sub-breed group. You could probably get some help there, Ginger.

And some recent pups of mine:

Alain:

Layla:

Kheva:
                              Last edited by Kheldarson; 03-04-2009, 09:54 PM. Reason: Showing off
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I've had a play with the custom maker and I have a few ideas...

I will check out that feline subbreeds group, thankyou.

Comment

Working...
                                X