Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best I can tell, inbreeding does the same...but there's a chance of some freaky color mutations and markings. Found a guy who only collected the weird looking inbreeds...had a whole way of defining them. But there's no real drawback to it until you want to sell them.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

alrighty this could be cool. signed up. will fiddle with it when I get home
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

http://www.wajawiki.com

Let me know what you think - I have very little on there but I'm sure I could build on it after time.

(I only have the basics on CWP and WP on there).

Only registered users can edit and create pages - just create an account (Don't worry, I will not give any information out).
        Last edited by draggar; 02-13-2009, 02:19 PM.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

As soon as I figure out how to use it, I'll help.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Search for something (preferably a Waja term) - if it doens't come up, click creatre a page. If it does come up and you want to add to it, click edit page.

PM me your email and I can include you wih the emails I'm going to send out about it.

I'm making a bunch of blank pages now.
            Last edited by draggar; 02-13-2009, 03:34 PM.
            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

OK, I'm officially "soft launching" the WajaWiki (http://www.wajawiki.com).

Feel free to join and add to it. I plan on sending out an email to the "Wajexperts" tomorrow in regards to this.
              Quote Dalesys:

Comment

I hope you are going to let EstuZilla know I'm sure they would be thrilled to know about the wiki and I'm sure they would ask the members to contribute as well.
                As soon as I start thinking
                That I'm sensible and sane
                The Random Hedgehog comes along
                And fiddles with my Brain
                (from card I got)

Comment

I've been PMing her and a few other people who seem to be admins / mods with no responses.

Eh, I bet they're busy.
                  Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                    I've been PMing her and a few other people who seem to be admins / mods with no responses.

Eh, I bet they're busy.
                    *notes that dragger moves into positions of power quickly*

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                      *notes that dragger moves into positions of power quickly*
                      Regular user to mod on one of the largest web domain forums on the internet in 2 months.

3 days to make a Wajawiki (form when I first started)

A month after I met Fred Lanting I ran his website.

3 months into my new position I took over the inventory part.

Raps might want to watch out...
                      Quote Dalesys:

Comment

*just had two puppys YEAH!*

Comment

Yay! I have a puppy! A nice poster named Grandma gave her to me!

*Hugs puppy*

So how does one play with the Waja? Feed it, groom it, that kind of thing.

Or did I totally pick the wrong kinda website to play on and should have trotted my butt down to the Humane Society and adopted a dog?
                          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

The short: You breed it and sell the puppies.

The long - you see what you want to breed and either try to breed it in (or out) or use dyes and pears to add to your waja.

I have two puppies for sale (3 days old) - these I did the first day before I figured out what I wanted to do with them. 25K for one and 15K for the other (very cheap).

I'm expecting my first litter today, too, that is part of my husky / wolf breeding program. Hopefully I'll have a lot of good looking puppies. I've been mass-stocking ice pears to kep the imbred rate down in them, too.

WajaWiki.com has officially launched - I put the announcement up on the site (and in my signature on those forums).
                            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

PsychoKitty.

New starter. Help?
                              Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
                                PsychoKitty.

New starter. Help?
                                Want a puppy?

What's your cave # (next to your ID at the top of the page).
                                Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Working...
                                X