Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first account I created, the confirmation email got eaten by an overzealous spam filter (yet password-reset messages are coming through...weird). Is there any way at all to get that account back (or failing that, get it deleted so I can try again)?

If anyone wants to see my Wajas, the nick I'm using now is Starjumper (ID# 107357).
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
      Same here....yay for name generators!
      right now im naming them after characters from books im working on Juliet Marillier books right now then im going to do twilight somemore, then harry potter then circle of magic some more.

Comment

Oooh...Marillier is good. I need to read through her stuff again. I've been using Eddings, my own setting stuff, and a bit of Gaiman. Then I think it'll be time to run through McCaffrey and Douglass...
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I cant read her new series it moves to slow for me, i got te dark mirror tried to read it for 3 days and made it 37 pages and had NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!! ususally by page 37 i know a least a little history behind the characters i just gave up and posted it.

Comment

Ick...I just got done reading Wildwood Dancing. *squeals* That was a good one.

And waiting for puppies to grow up is slow...I know I'm going to have to sell a few, but I refuse to until I know what they're going to look like for certain.
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

read Cyebeles secret its really good and i hope she rights a third book for it soon.

Comment

I need to read that one next. If I can find it...
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I'm using Elfquest names for my wajas currently (well, trying to). I'm actually expecting a litter in a couple days on my Starjumper account...curious to see what it turns out as.

I managed to get my original account activated (Dreamstalker) and will eventually be using that as my primary.
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I am now expecting a couple of litters in a few days. I'm just 'playing' with the breeding at the moment to see how it all works in practice, before seeing what I want to get from my breeding and start seriously,
                    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

ive fallen inlove with the star markings

Comment

I love star and wind so you'll see a lot of that on my pups
                        As soon as I start thinking
                        That I'm sensible and sane
                        The Random Hedgehog comes along
                        And fiddles with my Brain
                        (from card I got)

Comment

I'm falling for the Celestial Wing mark. I found this absolutely gorgeous Gen 2 girl that I want...just got to save the money for her.
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Has anyone else found their 'breeding requests' page is down? It's a little frustrating.
                            Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

That is anoying, GB.

It is still down - maybe they're re-doing it.
                              Quote Dalesys:
                              ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Anyone want to throw one my way? Number is 109467.

Thanks!
                                What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

Working...
                                X