X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PepperElf View Post
    DUDE!

Yeah it's a spoof... The low-quality photo montage at the start is a big "spoof" indicator.
    Clearly you've never seen a Kroger training video. Trust me the "low-quality photo montage" doesn't prove it one way or another....

I mean come on even our commercials are very low-budget. In fact our commercials only have one person in it right now and it's like a 3 second shot of a pharmacist and that's it. The rest is very simple grapics that they already use as in store posters. And boy are they simple (especially when compared to the commercials for HEB, Target, Walmart, and Randalls (a Safeway Division)). So you can guess that our training vids aren't much better........
    Last edited by SG15Z; 03-04-2009, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
      I mean come on even our commercials are very low-budget. ... So you can guess that our training vids aren't much better........
      Isn't it part of every company's bylaws that their training videos are lower quality than their commercials? (I know Walmarts vids certainly fit that mold.) So if your commercials are already pretty low-quality....
      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Yeah, it does look like about a million other training videos I've seen. I would have bought it if Marge Simpson and Mom from Futurama weren't among the photos of women in the opening bit, heh.
        "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
          Clearly you've never seen a Kroger training video.
          Damn, you beat me to it!

Please let this be a spoof!

-A Gamer Girl
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
          X