• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will get mine either Thursday or Friday for the 360
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

I have mine in my hot little paws (is it me or is this thing glowing?)...but my gaming rig chose today to have a meltdown Good news is I think I know what's wrong and it shouldn't be too hard to fix.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I'm playing it now. I just got my first Achievement: "You Gotta Try This Pole!"

Edit: I didn't expect this game to weird me out. But I can't put it down
        Last edited by Nurian; 06-16-2009, 07:59 PM.
        I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

This game is awesome!

Well, if you are a huge ghostbusters nut like me. I love the music, the voices, the sound effects, I feel like it's the 80s all over again. I had to settle for the Wii version because I don't own a 360 or PS3 yet but so far I like it. Using the remote as the proton pack blaster seems to work pretty well. I was only able to play the first few areas because I got home work late last night but can't wait to get back at it.

On another note, I miss my old Ghostbusters toys. I used to have all the Ghostbusters, the ghosts, the containment chamber, the firehouse and even the Ectomobile. Good times.
          "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Yes this game does rock I ended up buying the 360 version, I'm at the museum area now, Only issue I have had is the code for the gold proton pack is not working on Xbox Live. I still have my Ghostbusters toys Crazed I just don't have my plastic proton pack anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X