X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Toys for the Rich!

http://www.cracked.com/article_19488...ch-creepy.html

Yet another Cracked.com article. And oh so VERY wrong....

Also definitely NSFW!
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

I feel... unclean...
    Sucky Employees = The result of sucky customers getting a job...

Comment

The jade cock ring seems tame compared to the others...but the Thrill Hammer...omg...don't wanna know.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Well the cufflinks also represent something else too.

[naughty](the ring at the end is a bondage symbol, somewhat based on "Story Of O"... )[/naughty] or at least that's the first thing it makes me think of

Comment

Hahaha. I lol-ed at the horse tail. I got an interesting mental image out of that

Comment

I can see somebody giving their sister the diamond-encrusted dildo for their birthday . . .

Too funny there . . .
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

A diamond encrusted whip handle would be far to uncomfortable to hold for long.

Is it bad that was the first thing I thought of when I saw that
              As soon as I start thinking
              That I'm sensible and sane
              The Random Hedgehog comes along
              And fiddles with my Brain
              (from card I got)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                I can see somebody giving their sister the diamond-encrusted dildo for their birthday . . .

Too funny there . . .
                You're such a hard one, you need a diamond studded drill...
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that last night on my nightly reading of Cracked. All I can say is I thought the same thing as the writer, when he said he sure hoped the diamonds were NOT on the business end.

That made me cross my legs. Geeze.

And if you need to have whatever you're jamming up your ass to be gold plated, then maybe you ought to take some of that expendable cash you got laying around and invest in a good therapist.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                    You're such a hard one, you need a diamond studded drill...
                    I think Lynda Josephine has one of those already. But then she's the same one who took a mannequin of her late grandfather and not only animated it so it could talk but also operate by remote control.

We won't even discuss the Thrill Hammer . . . unless you can come up with one that can be discreetly hidden inside furniture or maybe the bottom of a car seat.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

We won't even discuss the Thrill Hammer . . . unless you can come up with one that can be discreetly hidden inside furniture or maybe the bottom of a car seat.
                      Thrill hammer you say?

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                        Thrill hammer you say?

I was thinking more in line of something similar to this.

Comment

The gold tickler and the hairdos under it made me bust up laughing.

But I will say - solid metals/solid smooth surfaces = easy to clean. Shoot- a bath tub! It's porcelain! Easy to clean.
                          In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                          She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Quoth Der Cute View Post
                            The gold tickler and the hairdos under it made me bust up laughing.

But I will say - solid metals/solid smooth surfaces = easy to clean. Shoot- a bath tub! It's porcelain! Easy to clean.
                            That's definitely one advantage of metal.

Another one, I'd think, would be that they would last longer and would be more sanitary as a general rule with regular cleaning.

I'm no expert, but just making a guess at it.

Comment

Working...
                            X